January 24, 2013

Scalloped (October 2011)






   So this trend ‘Colour Blocking’ is popular at the moment so I decided to try it. I love bold colours but have never experimented with a block colour for tops and bottoms. I don’t know if the look was successful, but I do know it won me a competition! Yes, I won a $250.00 gift voucher at Dotti!

Wondering how I won? Well, Dotti has a feature on the website called Style Nation and girls submit photos of an outfit they wore and write in brief why and they go in the running to win the competition. And so like Facebook, they have a liking thing...or something like that. So I had in mind that this competition would be based on popularity, but not the case at all! Anyway, I literally never win anything; I have the worst luck so I’m extremely thrilled that I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment